Whether you have been together for three months, three years or three decades, our conversations can help disrupt cycles of painful and negative interactions, heal past and present hurts, and create new ways of talking together.
As a Registered Couple and Family Therapist, I specialize in working with couples, and have helped people struggling with:
- bickering and fighting
- hurtful and abusive actions
- infidelities, including affairs, internet relationships and friendships that seem a little too close
- problems in your sexual relationship
- blending familes
- the effects of stress and pressure
- losses related to death of a parent or a child
I strive to facilitate conversations that are different from the ones you have at home and that allow you to speak to and hear one another in meaningful ways.